- Volunteers can make as many cards as they would like. We encourage you to have family members, friends and groups help out – the more, the merrier!
- Our seniors age in range from 60 to 100 years old.
- Remember that it is the thought that counts! Many of our seniors have no family and these cards will let them know that someone cares.
- When cards are complete, please collect them at the school, either through a drop-off or to be printed via email. The Sheriff’s Office will organize a pick-up before Christmas and we will work with Meals on Wheels to distribute to their seniors.
- Please have all cards completed and ready for pickup by end of day, Friday, Dec. 18th
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Friday, November 13, 2020
During this pandemic, our healthcare workers have worked day and night tirelessly to help patients. We wanted to show our gratitude to these amazing workers by sending letters saying how grateful we are to help the coronavirus. We found a website to send messages to workers at the University of Chicago medical center; you too can send messages through this link. If you'd be willing to, please write a message to our healthcare workers. We will be adding more links and more information.
Help Keep Northside Tutoring Open!
Northside Tutoring(Asian Youth Services) is an after-school program serving the at-risk youth of Chicago. They provide food, tutoring, scholarships, mentoring relationships, and a safe space for all of the amazing kids.
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Monday, April 20, 2020
- We’ll meet in the Zooms and have candidates for president make their statements and then take questions. They then leave the zoom meeting and we have members offer their thoughts on the candidates (NOTE: this will be kept confidential!)
- We will then have some kind of virtual voting link set up where members can each cast 2 votes.
- Bolos and Lawler will calculate the vote total and let members know the results soon enough.
- Zara Anwar
- Ally Boyer
- Riley Gorham
- Rebecca Lerner
- Grace Shelly
- Bridget Vitu
- Ben Worth