|Our Lady of Grace. 2455 N. Hamlin Ave., Chicago|
- 9:15 am: Meet at New Trier High School (tennis courts)
- 10:00 am: Arrive at Our Lady of Grace Parish
- 10:30 am: Travel to local homes
- 10:45 am: Lunch and Discussion at family homes (see questions below)
- 12:00 pm: Return to Church / Icebreaker
- 12:30 pm: Issue Presentations (Dreamers, school funding, standardized testing)
- 2:30 pm: Individual Reflections (how should we prioritize issues?)
- 2:35 pm: Winnetka Trip and Action Planning
- 2:55 pm: Closing Reflection (a word or phrase that describes the day)
- What are we eating? Where did you get the recipe? How does the food fit with your culture/heritage?
- Where are you from originally? What is your family’s history?
- What do you love about your neighborhood? What are the challenges of this neighborhood?
- What are your goals for your children’s education? What do you want for your children?