Hi everybody, I wanted to share the results of the individual reflections that the students filled out last Saturday, on which metro campaign issue they wanted to pursue. (Note %s don't add to 100 because two students voted two issues as their first choice, and rounding.)
- School funding: first choice: 17 out of 23 students (74%), including 8 KP and 9 NT students. Two of these students voted Dreamers and student union, respectively, as a simultaneous first choice with school funding (see below).
- Standardized testing: first choice: 2 out of 23 students (9%), including 2 KP students.
- Dreamers: first choice: 3 out of 23 students (13%), including 3 NT students. One of these students (NT) voted both Dreamers and school funding as 1st choice.
- Student union: first choice: 3 out of 23 students (13%), including 1 KP and 2 NT students. One of these students (NT) voted both student union and school funding as 1st choice.
- The runner-up, most popular 2nd choice issue, was Standardized Testing: 10 out of 23 students (43%), including 4 KP and 6 NT students.
Post a Comment